July Art Contest!admin
DGFC is pleased to announce another Eco-Art Contest. To participate, please read carefully the important following info:
ABOUT THE THEME
The contest’s theme for this month is Environmental Awareness. The main purpose is to encourage the public to think seriously about conservation of the environment around them and the earth’s future, as well as raising environmental awareness and move others to take action.
- Contestants’ artwork must be original and must relate to the theme of the contest. It is critical that submitted artwork not be overly derivative of images found on the internet, in print media, or elsewhere. To avoid copyright infringement, works thought to be copies will be disqualified.
- Each contestant can send a maximum of three entries but only the best one will be chosen.
- Art type: Paintings, Drawings, Illustration.
- Art medium: No restrictions.
- A caption must be given for the art work and must be accompanied by a corresponding description (no more than 200 words) explaining any designs ideas and concepts.
- Contestants will retain copyright of their submitted entries. However, by entering, all contestants licence DGFC a royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
- Open for Malaysians only.
1st July 2020 – Contest is open
23rd July 2020 – Closing date. Latest by 5:00pm
31st July 2020 – Announcement of winner
The art will be judged based on these criteria:-
- Concept (25%) : How well does the work relate to the topic/theme?
- Creativity & originality (25%) : How original and creative does the quality of the artwork?
- Colour (25%): How does colour enhance the artwork?
- Expressions (25%): How imaginatively does the work convey an idea?
SUBMISSION OF ARTWORK
- Create a digital image (soft copy) of your artwork by either of these methods:-
* Make sure to save and submit them in high resolution. You can save your artwork either in JPEG or PDF format.
- Please provide these info in an ordered manner when submitting your artwork:
- Full name
- IC number
- Contact number
- Artwork caption
- Should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
- Only ONE winner per contest.
- Winner will receive DGFC’s t-shirts, books, and merchandise combo.
For more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.